Level 4 SQA HN in Admin & IT Apprenticeship Sep
What is the Course About?
The Higher National in Administration and Information Technology course will provide the broad range of office-based skills and knowledge required to undertake a career in office administration and corporate services. You will develop specialist skills in a range of subject topics, which are relevant to modern business practices.
This is a part-time Apprenticeship course for those in full-time employment. Attendance at UCM is one day per week, during term-time.
What subjects will I study?
• IT in Business: Word Processing and Presentation Applications
• IT in Business: Spreadsheets
• IT in Business: Databases
• Office Administration
• Digital Technologies for Administrators
• Recording Financial Transactions
• Personal Development Planning
• Communication: Business Communication
• Digital Marketing Communications: An Introduction*
• Human Resource Management: Introduction
• Administration and Information Technology Graded Unit 1 (Exam)
*Subject to accreditation
Students will also study various business and IT related optional units.
What are my progression and career options?
Full time employment.
How will I be assessed?
By internal and external assignments, examination and practical activities. Assessment standards are assured through the awarding bodies.
Relevant work experience/L3 Qualification and GCSE in English and Maths (grade C or above).