The Annie Gill Coffee Bar is a training environment for our students who are working towards qualifications and experience in food safety, customer care, barista coffee service as well as learning skills in food preparation, cooking and food and drink service.
We offer a selection of hot and cold drinks, wholesome homemade soups and delicious homemade cakes prepared and served by our students.
Why not book for one of our themed events on:
- Autumn theme -17th, 18th & 19th October 2023
- Christmas theme - 5th, 6th & 7th December 2023
- Health Eating theme - 30th & 31st January, and 1st February 2024
- Valentines theme - 13th, 14th & 15th February 2024
- Easter theme - 19th, 20th & 21st March 2024
- African theme - 14th, 15th & 16th May 2024
Bookings are required for lunchtimes and themed days.
Bookings can be made in person or by telephone on 648245 between 10.30am and 2pm.
For all our dates & times have a look at our Annie Gill leaflet.
Our Annie Gill Coffee Bar is located on the ground floor in the Annie Gill wing of our Homefield Road campus.
There are four disabled parking spaces in the main car park. During your visit to the Annie Gill Coffee bar, you’re welcome to use our toilets on the ground floor.