Awarding Body Privacy Notices
If you have entered general or vocational qualifications such as GCSE, A-level, functional skills qualifications etc with one or more of the awarding bodies listed below, in order to be able to provide examinations and assessments, the awarding body must collect and use information about you.
These notices provide you with a high level summary of the information the awarding body is required, by law, to give you about what happens to that information.
For more detail see each awarding body’s full Privacy Notice:
- Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) : https://www.jcq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Information-for-candidates-Privacy-Notice_21-22.pdf
- Cambridge Assessment International Education (CIE): https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/privacy-and-legal/data-protection-and-privacy/candidate-privacy-policy/
- City and Guilds: Learner Policy | City & Guilds (cityandguilds.com)
- Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE): Privacy notice | NCFE | NCFE
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VCTC): Learner Privacy Notice - VTCT
- Skills and Education Group (ABC Motor Vehicle): Protecting your privacy : Skills and Education Group
- National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC): NPTC
- University of the Arts London (UAL): General Data Processing Information | UAL (arts.ac.uk)
- The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA): Privacy Statement - SQA
- Open Awards: https://openawards.org.uk/media/4437/privacy-notice-learners.pdf
- Highfield: https://www.highfieldqualifications.com/privacy-and-cookies
- International Association of Bookkeepers (iab): https://www.iab.org.uk/?s=Privacy