If you apply for an FE course, you will be invited to attend a Course Information Day (CID) during which tutors will give more information about the course you have applied for and tell you about the support the College offers. Some CIDs will also include activities specifically related to their course, for example, an aptitude test, a uniform fitting, etc.
You will receive your invitation by email and we’ll send you a back-up text. The CIDs start at 4.30pm and finish approximately at 7pm and you will need to arrive at our main campus in Homefield Road where refreshments will be available.
Upcoming CID dates:
- Thursday 13th May, 4.30pm -7pm
We have made some alterations to the way we are running these events in line with the government’s advice about managing covid restrictions.
- Initially, we will welcome applicants only to the event. Parents/carers will need to stay outside the building until we have despatched applicants to the academic areas, when they are welcome to wait inside in designated areas.
- No hot drinks will be provided, though there are water dispensers around the building.
- Face coverings will not be provided, but please feel free to wear one.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
The dates and the start time of the events remain the same, so please attend the CID you have been invited to at 4.30pm.